This should save me some repetition.
- Do you believe in god?
- Do you believe your god is all knowing?
- Do you believe your god is all powerful?
- Do you believe your god is good and just?
- Do you believe your god is the creator?
If the answer to these is yes, as it for most Christians, consider this.
IF we presume, for a moment, that your god exists:
- It created me (creator).
- With perfect foreknowledge of everything I would ever do, think, feel or know (all knowing).
- It knew I would be an atheist and had the means to provide me with the evidence I would require to believe in it (all knowing, all powerful).
- This deity then withholds said evidence, thereby condemning me of its own volition – nothing to do with me – to a hell of its own making.
I think not.